Innovative business solutions using Microsoft technologies
Equiniti ICS’s relationship with Microsoft has been built over 30 years and we have a significant number of Microsoft accredited professionals. We have an impressive track record using Microsoft technologies as a foundation to drive innovation and create powerful solutions for organisations throughout the UK and Ireland.
- We hold four Gold accreditations in Web Development, Software Development, ISV, Portals and Collaboration
- We have one of the largest SharePoint roll outs in Europe with the development of Sirius, Equiniti’s leading-edge share registration management system. Based on a .NET platform and SQL Server, Sirius processes in the region of 1.3 million page hits, 130,000 record queries, 42,000 business transactions, and 120,000 electronic trades per year daily
- We have one of the largest deployments of Hyper-V servers in Ireland
- We have the largest usage of Systems Centre 2012 in Ireland outside of Microsoft
- We provide Case and Complaints Management software to some of the most highly regulated organisations in the UK developed upon .NET and SQL Server.
We can provide you with a range of solutions to suit your organisational needs. We provide:
- Hosting and infrastructure services – using Microsoft technology we deliver a range of cutting edge hosted solutions including managed, cloud (including G Cloud) and hybrid options.
- Microsoft SharePoint – With SharePoint 2010, we can develop custom built applications or help you set up websites to share information with others; manage documents; coordinate workflow activity; and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Case management / business process management software – based on .NET technology our case management software has been developed to help you automate and streamline business processes.
- Complaint management – our complaint management software is also based on .NET technology and allows you to record and track customer complaints from notification to resolution, ensuring that you maintain customer satisfaction at every step of the complaint process.
- Microsoft CRM provides Equiniti ICS with the perfect platform to develop specific applications that are relationship orientated and workflow driven. We develop solutions based on the key features that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides, including access to detailed customer information, document management control and quick transfer of data between users. We have developed Microsoft CRM including complaints management, grants handling, relationship management and online self-service.
For further information on Microsoft Solutions please contact Business Development Manager, email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 28 9045 4166.