Repeated payroll errors and delays cause unexpected costs, lost time and employee dissatisfaction. Whether in-house or outsourced it can be difficult to ensure that your payroll service is accurate and on time every pay day, and reporting can become unnecessarily arduous. Compliance with ever changing legislation is a high risk area for many organisations and adequate provision costly.
Our flexible HMRC PAYE Recognised payroll services are tailored to each client individually and will integrate smoothly with HR, employee self service software and finance applications. Our client dedicated, CIPP qualified staff and company accreditations ensure complex payrolls are accurate, on time and compliant. We provide first class service to clients in all sectors and can make outsourcing payroll or changing provider possible even if you have a restricted budget.
- Bureau, managed, adaptive or fully managed payroll services
- Powerful reporting and analysis
- Hosting option for software as a service, reducing risk and cost
- Six Sigma consultancy for process review
- Support and training
- Reduced costs and risks
- Increased efficiency
- Full visibility of labour costs for improved resource planning
- Latest HR and payroll system benefits without capital or maintenance costs
- Increased employee satisfaction
A bureau payroll service relieves organisations of repetitive yet critical tasks such as routine payroll processing and payslip production, with the option to transfer further tasks over time if needed.
A specific payroll controller will take ownership of any payroll functions that you need to outsource including data entry, validation, reporting, statutory returns and end of year processing.
This unique offering combines the best elements of in-house and outsourced payroll services to create a collaborative payroll team that can cope with internal fluctuation at short notice with no loss of service.
Fully Managed Service
Hand over your entire payroll service to an expert payroll manager and team who will ensure everyone is paid correctly every month and that your organisation is fully compliant with payroll legislation and changes, as well as handling all staff queries and third party liaison.
- Data entry
- Payslip production and distribution
- Inclusive payroll analysis and data capture software
- Employee queries
- Statutory returns
- SMP and SSP
- Court orders
- Pension administration
- Costing, general ledger and pension interfaces
- Liaison with HMRC and DSS
- End of year processing
- Interface to third party applications
- Automated OSP processing
- Retrospective pay
- Public sector provision – PenServer, grades, spinal column points