Workplace pension laws are changing, with new duties on employers in relation to their workforce. At various staging dates, which started in October 2012, employers will be obliged to automatically enrol eligible jobholders into a qualifying workplace pension scheme and pay contributions for scheme members.
With many organisations struggling to complete the necessary administration on time and find the right software to help, we offer two options.
1. Auto-enrolment administration service
Our auto-enrolment administration service is designed to deliver a cost-effective solution to the burden of coping with the one-off peak workload involved in preparing for auto-enrolment. We can take on any or all stages of the process, enabling organisations to avoid having to recruit or train additional staff, whilst providing assurance that all of your administration will be completed in advance of your staging date and will meet legal requirements.
Click here to download our auto-enrolment administration product card
2. Auto-enrolment software
Our auto-enrolment software can integrate with any HR, payroll or finance system. It can manage all activity relating to your staging date, allowing you to be prepared on time. It also provides ongoing employee monitoring, alerting you when a member of staff becomes eligible for auto-enrolment, and can also include enhanced functionality such as a compliance monitor.
Click here to download our auto-enrolment software product card
Why should my organisation outsource auto-enrolment?
- Eliminates the need to find and train resources for a one-off peak activity
- Reduces risk of non-compliance – outsourcing to an expert guarantees compliance with legislation
- Cost effective – organisations can benefit from the economies of scale provided by outsourcing
- Ability to set high service level agreements
- Allows management the time to focus on core business activities
Why should I outsource auto-enrolment to Equiniti ICS?
- Our auto-enrolment solution was awarded Product of the Year at the Pay & Benefits Awards 2012
- We are HR and payroll experts – we process over £2.7bn in payroll payments per year and are highly experienced in audit and compliance
- Our auto-enrolment solution works with any platform/span>
- The service delivers maximum automation, improving efficiency, accuracy and timeliness
- Our costs are highly competitive thanks to the economies of scale we can offer
To find out more about our auto-enrolment solution, please download a datasheet by clicking below or contact us on 01635 262080 or at firstname.lastname@example.org