Business Benefits Realisation (2010)
We live in an increasingly competitive global economy with the ever increasing pressure to tighten the purse strings. Through this difficult time of recession companies and public sector organisations have had to become or are striving to become more lean and efficient...
- + Well planned - Managing a project effectively, on time and to budget will also bring benefits to any organisation.
- + Successful Change Management - Ensuring a change management and communications plan is in place.
Effective complaints management helps to deliver excellent customer service and is a useful source of information and feedback for improving future services.
- + Increases and improves customer satisfaction
- + Saves money by ensuring complaints are handled methodically and efficiently
Traditionally, many public sector organisations would have purchased a Business Intelligence tool when and as they were needed.
- + ICS has a number of Business specialists that can review your IT infrastructure
There is no doubt that once the management of an organisation becomes focused on its core business and becomes more efficient and capable of delivering that business, then the distraction of non-core processes and functions can be seen as counter productive to the organisation's aims.
- + Fields such as transport, advertising, catering and legal advice are routinely outsourced
- + Payroll and other "back office" processes are increasingly popular candidates
With more legislation being applied to Government bodies than ever before concerning the implementation of documents records management solutions, public sector organisations now face a real challenge.
- + In some cases organisations have taken the path of least resistence when implementing their EDRM solution focusing on a "simple" interface for their employees.