The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland
Established in 1999, the Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) is the statutory compliance and enforcement body that oversees all aspects of safety legislation including enforcement and awareness in Northern Ireland.
- + 60% reduction in manual steps
- + 40% reduction in management and staff overheads
- + 50% increase in throughput capacity
- + Removal of delays
Dignity, the UK’s leading provider of funeral related services, selected Equiniti to provide a managed payroll solution for staff based in towns and cities throughout the UK, marking the expansion of a successful five year partnership with Equiniti for share registration.
- + Flexible, tailored payroll service combining Equiniti ICS expertise
- + Access to latest HR and payroll software without purchase or maintenance costs
- + Improved efficiency of payroll processes
- + Accurate and timely reporting
Department of Foreign Affairs, Irish Aid
Equiniti ICS provided Irish Aid, a division of the Department of Foreign Affairs, a comprehensive and easy-to-use grant application management system to improve the administration of its Civil Society Funding programme.
- + Increased efficiency and reduced administration
- + Adaptable and flexible to meet changing needs and regulatory/legislative requirements
- + Easily able to incorporate new funding programmes
- + Improved customer service provided to project partners
Finlay Fuels benefits from accounting software normally only within reach of much larger companies, gaining a competitive advantage thanks to Equiniti ICS's comprehensive and cost-effective Perito Fuel On-Line Software as a Service (SaaS) package.
- + All administrative and accounting functions in one integrated system
- + Fast retrieval of information
- + Full disaster recovery backup
- + Improved credit control
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Since its roll-out in April 2007 the 'Adaptive ESR Payroll Project', developed in partnership with Equiniti ICS, has been generating substantial cost savings and efficiency benefits for Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- + Improved efficiency, accuracy and security of payroll services
- + Cost savings on the contract of around 20%
- + Rapid deployment
- + Flexibility to outsource further activities as needed
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
When NWAS was established in July 2006 following the amalgamation of the Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, and Mersey Regional ambulance trusts its HR and Finance directorates faced a significant challenge: the merger of the four area ESR systems and the procurement of a single payroll provider in order to furnish the Trust with a streamlined HR and payroll system.
- + A streamlined HR and payroll system
- + Increased accuracy, speed and efficiency
South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust
When the former ambulance services in Surrey, Kent, and Sussex merged in July 2006 to form the South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust (SECAmb) each former Trust brought with it an historic contract for payroll provision. Confronting the disparity, cost efficiency, and quality issues inherent in this situation, SECAmb set aboutlooking for a single payroll provider.
- + Single unified solution
- + Cost effective
An Bord Pinsean (Pension Board)
The Pensions Board required a solution to help it monitor compliance with regulatory requirements associated with Pension Schemes and Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAs).
- + Approval of PRSA products
- + Suspension or withdrawal of product approval
- + Product monitoring
- + Special reviews of products e.g. as a result of whistle-blowing
Eurofound needed a new document management solution to improve the tracking and sharing of information. The solution also needed to address a number of other challenges, including:
- + Managing large volumes of documents and records
- + Maintaining compliance with legislation and regulations
- + Maintaining version control
- + Managing classification, indexing, and workflow tasks
The Northern Ireland Civil Service
Having entered a phase of transition geared at streamlining business processes, modernising information management and creating higher standards of citizen confidence and satisfaction, the NICS needed to improve its information and records management processes.
- + Pressure to adhere to governance standards
- + Increasingly high public expectations
- + Increased pressure on time and resources
The Northern Ireland Office
The NIO wanted to make better use of the investment it had already made in EDRM technology, having implemented TRIM EDRM to help it manage documents and records more efficiently.
- + Suspend actions during emergencies and reschedule tasks when circumstances changed
- + Store documents in a central area and control access according to business functions
PRM Distribution Ltd
Products supplied by the PRM Group end up on the shelves of most of our best known supermarkets: Muller, Cadbury, Danepak, Kraft, and Kinder/Ferrero are just a handful of the range of frozen, chilled and ambient products distributed through PRM.
- + Stock variances reduced by 70%
- + Easy to use and integrate with other applications
Silver Hill Foods
With approximately 90% of the duck used in London's Chinatown being Silver Hill duck, the substance of such a claim is evident. Now managed by the Steeles son, Stuart, the fully integrated family-owned duck company controls all apsects of its production.
- + Speed of reporting
- + Sales information used to guide prodcution
The Healtcare Commission needed an effective Case Management System (CMS) to manage healthcare complaints at a national level. In an attempt to reinstate public confidence in the NHS complaints system it was looking for a system that was auditable, accountable, and ensured complete visibility in the case-handling process. The new CMS needed to ensure consistency in the way complaints were handled and be able to identify and raise an alert should a pattern emerge or a repeat complaint be made against the same individual or Trust. Equiniti ICS were awarded the contract to develop the CMS.
- + Quickly identifies problem organisations and persons
- + Simplifies complaint tracking - handles complaints efficiently and effectively
National Library of Scotland
The National Museums of Scotland (NMS) and the National Library of Scotland (NLS) were given notice by their payroll services provider and went through a rigorous selection process before awarding the new contract to Equiniti ICS.
- + They are both non-departmental public bodies funded by the same department and have similar terms and conditions and organisational structures.
- + NLS hasaround 300 employees in a single monthly payroll and typical Public Sector terms and conditions including pay scales and civil service pension.
Anglia Ruskin University
With a student population of approximately 28,000 and two main campuses at Cambridge and Chelmsford, Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) is one of the largest universities in the East of England and a highly significant provider of part-time education.
- + Delivered by staff with in-depth understanding of public sector payrolls and pensions
- + Comprehensive suite of reports provided
The Arts Council is the main body responsible for the promotion of the arts across Ireland. Funded by the Oireachtas, the Arts Council manages the distribution of grants to various arts projects across the country.
- + The grants management function supports the life cycle of an application
- + The CRM solution helps the Arts Council to track relationships between customers
The Equiniti Contact Centre Operations Team in Birmingham comprises 200 permanent operators over two sites who handle, on average, 12-15,000 calls per day.
- + Simple design facilitates ease and speed of use
- + Enables the gathering of relevant management information
At the heart of London's sleepless bustle is Leicester Square with all the lights and glamour of its cinemas and celebrity premieres. Fitting, then, that the centre of London's entertainment scene should also be home to Global Radio, hub of the UK's leading commercial radio brands.
- + A solution capable of bringing simplicity and clarity to a complex and changing situation
- + A single integrated and up-to-date HR record for each employee
Equiniti ICS, the UK's largest privately owned provider of payroll outsourcing services provides flexible managed and bureau payroll services to the Guinness Partnership, one of the UK's leading housing associations.
- + An accurate service processed on HMRC PAYE Recognised Software provided by a dedicated team of IPP-qualified payroll experts
- + Guaranteed service levels of a quality required by the diverse and expanding Partnership
Leeds Building Society (LBS)
Leeds Building Society reviewed the HR software it was using as the current technology required upgrading. In order to eliminate the need to key data into two separate systems, one of Leeds Building Society's key requirements was a company that could offer an integrated HR and payroll system.
- + Highly efficient way of processing large payrolls
- + An integrated HR and payroll system creates further efficiencies
With business growing so rapidly, Genesis recognised that it needed a more robust business system that would manage orders, control stock, and track production.
- + User-defined sales order cycle
- + Complex promotions, special prices, rebates
Beneath the streets of London lies a complex, bustling rapid transit system, more commonly referred to as 'the Underground' or, colloquially, 'the Tube'.
- + A comprehensive, tailored fully-managed payroll service
- + Payroll professionals on hand to give best practice advice whenever required
As a business that puts buyers in touch with sellers, it is no surprise that Yell opted for Equiniti ICS's outsourcing provision with its emphasis on regular communication.
- + Systems integration through SAP HR interface
- + Flexibility to outsource more payroll processes if needed
With over 30 years' FMCG experience, clients including household names such as Walkers, Quaker, and The Fabulous Bakin' Boys, and 60,000 square foot of purpose-built warehouse and office space with the capacity for 10 million plus cases per annum.
- + A powerful, accurate and easy-to-use reportingand analysis tool
- + Rich functionality gives outstanding freedom of use
LPS's existing solution was heavily customised and reliant on dated technology. LPS needed a modern solution that was adaptable and scalable to deal with frequent changes in legislation and the rating reforms.
- + A customised solution developed to meet LPS's exact requirements
- + Ensures that the system is always up-to-date with the latest technology