We are part of the Equiniti Group, the fourth largest business process service provider in the UK. We help organisations to develop into high-performance businesses by transforming their processes and operations, improving customer service, driving organisational efficiencies, and reducing costs. A flexible partnership with clients allows us to work closely with them to define their business objectives, while clear measurements ensure that the desired business outcomes are achieved.
We know that our clients' mission-critical processes need to run smoothly and efficiently. In fact, we insist on it. We develop innovative solutions specific to our customers' requirements, designed to deliver real benefits.
We work best in regulated business and customer environments processing high volume, mission-critical transactions on behalf of the public, private and third sectors. Whether you are a charity, a bank, a local authority, an NHS Trust or utility provider, we can deliver for you.
- Contact centre services
- Database administration, payment processing and reconciliation
- Account opening and anti-money laundering checks
- Printing, scanning and imaging
- Pension administration
- Payroll services
- HR outsourcing
Why choose Equiniti ICS?
- We work with 102 members of the FTSE 250 and 56 members of the FTSE 100 companies, including Avis, Aviva, Barclays, Centrica, Hays, Lloyds Banking Group, Shell and Yell.com.
- We have a national presence and large scale capabilities with 3500 UK based employees
- We invest in our leading software to help facilitate outsourcing on behalf of our clients.
- We offer a range of operating models depending on clients – onshore, nearshore and farshore
- We provide a quality approach with ISO 9000, 14001, 27001 accreditations
- We can provide hosting solutions